Hello

Dec. 8th, 2017 08:06 pm
riapumiuku: (Default)
[personal profile] riapumiuku posting in [community profile] cats
I’m a new member to this community. I have four cats: two domestic shorthairs, one domestic longhair and one ragdoll. I’ll post pics later. :)

Date: 2017-12-08 06:45 pm (UTC)
codyne: My kitten Davey (Davey)
From: [personal profile] codyne
Yay kitties! I look forward to seeing their pics.

Date: 2017-12-08 09:51 pm (UTC)
heartonsnow: (santa)
From: [personal profile] heartonsnow
Welcome! Looking forward to cat pics!

Date: 2017-12-10 05:11 am (UTC)
kristy: <user name="kristy">@<user name="frillies"> (Bouncy Cat Pink)
From: [personal profile] kristy
Howdy & can't wait to see cat pics!

Date: 2017-12-12 08:57 am (UTC)
astralconflict: mightier.tumblr.com (Default)
From: [personal profile] astralconflict
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the kitties :D

Date: 2018-01-05 07:16 am (UTC)
jxhide: Arashi brithday cake (Default)
From: [personal profile] jxhide
Look forward to the pics :)

Profile

cats: (Default)
cat lovers unite!

March 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Caturday - Orange Longhair for Heads Up by momijizuakmori

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 19th, 2026 03:15 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios